Thank you for considering me for commissioning a piece of art for you.
Things to consider:
1. The size of the canvas and number and types of acrylic paints is up to you and will play into the overall cost of the piece.
2. After the piece is poured, it will take one month for the paints to completely cure. I will not present the piece to you prior to this.
3. If you see a piece of my art that is similar in style to what you would like, I can attempt to recreate something like it, but there is no guarantee of it.
4. The cost of the piece will be between .75 and $1.00 per square inch, again, depending on the size and types and number of paints.
5. 50% of the final agreed upon price is due prior to my beginning.
6. I retain all reproduction rights to the piece, electronic or otherwise.
7. If this is acceptable, please contact me so we may begin our project together.